Registration, Fees and Financial Assistance
Welcome to the Fall 2021 season!
Registration for fall sports and activities is scheduled to open on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
- Students must have a current Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Form on file in the Stillwater Middle School nurses office to be eligible to participate in athletics.
- Physical exams expire three years from the date of the exam.
- You will not be able to register for an activity if the expiration date occurs during the season for which you are registering.
- Submit your physical exam form:
E-mail to: email@example.com
Fax to: 651-351-6999
Mail to: Stillwater Middle School, 523 W. Marsh Street, Stillwater, MN 55082, Attn: Physical Exam On-Line
Once the sports-qualifying physical is on file and appears in the student athlete’s profile, the student athlete and a parent/guardian may read and complete the MSHSL forms, register and provide payment through SmartSchoolK12.
- How do I submit my SQPE Form?
- Do I submit my Immunization Records with my SQPE?
- When are Tryouts? Is there a Tryout Fee?
- Do I get a refund if I quit a team?
- Is there a registration deadline for athletic teams?
- Is there a registration deadline for Clubs and Activities?
- Where do I find info on Practice Schedules?
- What about Competition Schedules?