All smiles for our Partnership Award winners
Nine teachers and staff members were recently surprised with a Partnership Award and grant.
The Partnership Plan, the district's nonprofit educational fund, honors Stillwater educators and staff each year, giving $1,000 grants. Winners can donate the grant to any school of their choice.
Congratulations to all the recipients!
- Lisa Conners, Rutherford Elementary
- Jenny Hanlon, Early Childhood Family Center
- Tim Kellen, Stillwater Middle School
- Roberta Luby, Lily Lake Elementary
- Jennifer Paulson-Bertz, District
- Kari Pidde, Brookview Elementary
- Allison Puhrmann, Afton-Lakeland Elementary
- Lisa Sherman, Lake Elmo Elementary
- Paula Sommaruga, Lake Elmo Elementary
In Other News
In accordance, Stillwater Area Public Schools will not hold any summer classes, activities, or Community Education programs on Monday, June 19.
If your student needs bus service to the high school next year you must register for transportation
Dr. Joshua Krebs told students if they reached their food drive goal he would camp out in front of the building.
A calendar has been approved for the 2023-2024 school year.
Students are returning to classrooms this week by car, bus, bike and feet! Please be extra careful as you drive through neighborhoods or near schools and watch out for our kids.
Students from Stillwater Area Public Schools, including a number of teens from the local Somali community, took part in StoryArk camps this summer.
The district’s new superintendent, Dr. Mike Funk, took to the stage at Pony Stadium for the districtwide kickoff event.