Busing returns to pre-pandemic levels
As the new school year begins this fall, transportation to and from school will be restored to our pre-pandemic levels:
- Elementary (preK-5) = Student living .5 miles or further from school can ride a bus
- Secondary (grades 6-12) = Students living 1 mile or further from school can ride a bus
- GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) = Students living 1 mile or further from Stillwater Middle School can ride a bus
Bus routes will be drawn in the coming weeks, and all families who are eligible for transportation will receive their route information prior to the start of school.
- All eligible students in grades K-8 will automatically be scheduled to a bus route. (Click here if your child requires transportation from a location other than your home address, or if you wish to decline transportation).
- High school students in grades 9-12 will need to register for transportation. (Note: If you already registered for busing this spring, there is no need to re-register at this time.)
We know how important safe and reliable transportation is to our families and we are committed to working with our new vendor, Schmitty & Sons, to ensure quality service for the new school year.
Questions about transportation?
Contact our Transportation Office at email@example.com or 651-351-8377. You can also contact Schmitty & Sons directly at 651-309‐4601 to report any issues with busing.
In Other News
As students return to school, school safety is a top concern.
As the new school year begins this fall, transportation to and from school will be restored to our pre-pandemic levels.
The district is partnering with Community Thread and the United Way of Washington County-East to provide school supplies to students in need.
The federal government has ended its free meals program, but free and reduced price meals will still be provided to families who need help covering the cost.
All students will have access to Chromebooks beginning this fall to use at home or school.
Mark your calendar for these important back-to-school dates.
This year marks the 146th commencement exercise for our high school.
The goal is to bring service back to pre-pandemic levels (79 routes) as soon as possible.